Friday 2 May 2014

More artwork...from my classes!

Here are 2 finished pieces. The drawing has had another 3-5 hours on it. Still have lots to work on especially the body and some more values on the fur around the face of the dog.

The "Dove" called "Keeping Warm" is a 11x14 acrylic I finished in my acrylic class last night. I think I would still prefer oils as they take longer time to dry and feel like "butter" when mixing.

The strawberries called "Berry-Berry" is also an acrylic I started this past winter. (finally finished it) They both need varnishing and then wire for hanging.



1 comment:

  1. I cant stop looking at your art. the animals especially. didi I ever show you my butter cow sculpture? 500 lbs of freezing work but we got 1st plce 4 years running for the Mi State Fair.

    ReplyDelete